Sunday 14 June 2009

Update on training

Just a quick update as since I changed my phone I don't think my text list is up to date and not everyone has been getting my texts about training etc.
We will be training on Monday 15th June at Llanishen High School but have now arranged a session at UWIC in Cyncoed on Friday's from 6pm until 7pm with Ty Celyn at a small cost to each player (£3). This session will be on the astroturf 11 a side pitch and there will also be Saturday morning sessions at Heath Park from 10:30am until 11:00am. Monday nights will probably end soon as three times a week is a bit much even for the keenest of players.
For the next few months there will a professional footballer assisting with the coaching on Fridays and Saturdays to help develop extra skills and he demonstrated a few things that really impressed the players who came this weekend and they are keen to learn some more.
If anyone has changed their mobile number or would like to be emailed training times etc email me at craig2974@hotmail.com and I will add you to my mailing list.
See you Monday.
Craig

No comments: